Award Winning Interior Design Service
With over 10 years experience, Sam has established a creative North London Design Studio. Specialising in interior design, bespoke furniture, project management and architectural services.
The studio prides itself on providing excellent knowledge of design, resulting in beautiful home renovations that charm and inspire.
We tailor every project to suit the needs of the client, sympathetically guiding them through the process from start to finish.
We truly understand the importance of utilising of every space to its full potential, and with the help of computer software, we have innovative ways to bring these ideas to life.
People are what drives our business, the feedback we receive from our clients inspires us to continue to create unique, stunning homes to be proud of.
Patience Designs of Bounds Green and Highgate, London, UK, January 12, 2019 – has won “Best Of Customer Service on Houzz®, the leading platform for home renovation and design. The innovative North London design firm was chosen by the more than 35 million monthly unique users that comprise the Houzz community from among more than one million active home building, renovating and design industry professionals.
“We love working alongside our clients to create excellent design solutions, hopefully we can work with you next!”
“Anyone building, renovating or decorating looks to Houzz for the most talented and service-oriented professionals” said Andrew Small, Managing Director of Houzz UK.
“We’re so pleased to recognise Patience Designs, voted one of our “Best Of Houzz” professionals by our enormous community of homeowners and design enthusiasts actively renovating and decorating their homes.”
Follow Patience Designs on Houzz http://www.houzz.co.uk/pro/patiencedesigns/
- Interior design consultation
- Project management
- Bespoke Furniture design, manufacture and fitting
- Architectural services
- William B, HighgateRelationship: ClientProject Date: January 2019Project Price: < than £100,000We had some definite ideas on renovating our Victorian house and Sam has been the ideal design partner in this project. He is knowledgeable about both design trends and about what works. He is a good listener and tactful. He listened carefully to us and helped us figure out what was achievable and what wasn’t, what really mattered to us and what ideas we could discard. He provided endless advice and input, using helpful 3D renders to assist us in envisaging our proposals and patiently helping us refine our ideas, coping calmly as when we changed our minds entirely about some things. He has lots of knowledge and good ideas but never sought to impose his ideas over ours. So we still feel our house is our creation but we would not have managed the renovation so well without Sam’s guidance and input.
- Stephane Dubois, PutneyRelationship: ClientProject Date: August 2014Project Price: £1,000 – £9,999Sam has been really smart in helping us with three projects to fit new cupboards into our Putney flight where the space was tight and needed some innovative thinking. Sam came up with some clear ideas to make the best use of the space, recommending good quality materials within our budgets. He was flexible and listened to our ideas. He was good to work with and recommended very good fitters with whom he made a great team. Have recommended him to friends!
- Mrs Cantor, FinchleyRelationship: Interior design clientProject Date: December 2016Project Price: £10,000 – £49,000Sam Patience was a pleasure to work with. I knew I wanted to redecorate our living/dining room but was unsure where to start. When Sam visited my house he came up with several solutions to problems I had in the room. Sam also listened to what I wanted and incorporated my wishes with his designs. He always responded to my texts and emails when I had questions. Sam was able to source both materials and tradesmen when I needed them. I love my new room and I would highly recommend Sam.
- Greta Kemper, Dollis HillRelationship: ClientProject Date: Nov 2018Project Price: > than £100,000We would wholeheartedly recommend Sam to anyone! We wanted a ground floor kitchen extension - a big project for us - and were concerned about getting the result we wanted, so needed an experienced design and project manager. Sam helped us to design and choose everything - the kitchen units, paint colours, the flooring, furniture and designed the bespoke cupboards. Sam was only interested in getting the best options for us. When we had chosen something he still researched better options based on his previous experience. For example, he found a better quality and looking flooring option, also when we decided at short notice to have a downdraft extractor he spent time researching and sourcing the quietist and cheapest option. Even after we had paid his final bill he still chased some outstanding items for us without being asked. We didn’t end up with the result we originally intended, we ended up with something much better thanks to Sam. We are very happy with it!
- Sacha Ragoonath, Dollis HillRelationship: ClientProject Date: March 2017Project Price: > than £100,000I found Sam following reading his excellent reviews on Houzz. After an initial design consultation, Sam made clear his creative ideas and practical solutions to help us renovate our family home in Dollis Hill. We went through an initial design period with Sam, helping make clear between ourselves, Sam and the contractors what we were going to achieve. Houzz boards were used to help curate the design and ease the decision making. Sam made all purchasing for us, helping us with his trade discounts along the way which were vital in keeping the budget manageable. We had our contractors already in place from previous experience, but used Sam’s project management skills to help us oversee the project, and allow us to focus on our own work during what can be a stressful period otherwise. Sam went above and beyond during the install process, often getting stuck in himself! He always made himself available no matter what the time or day. I have since commissioned Sam to help design an office space for my company and have already begun consultation with Sam in regards to exterior work and an extension to our beautiful home. We all love our family home, it really feels like ours now!
- Mr Forgacs, IslingtonRelationship: Interior design clientProject Date: May 2015Project Price: £10,000 – £99,999We first met Sam Patience when he was working on bedroom design for John Lewis and we were delighted with his ideas and approach. He was imaginative but also practical and the wardrobes that we now have are just perfect. It was to Sam that we turned - but now independently from JL - a year or so later when we needed a radical redesign to a second bedroom. Just as before he listened to what we thought we needed, guided us into seeing different ways of what was possible in the space. I think his attention to detail has been amazing. He even agreed to meet us in store when we were deciding on colours of wardrobe doors, carpets, headboards and window coverings. He is very approachable, friendly, delightfully irreverent but above all he is truly professional; he delivers on what he promises and to a very high standard. I like to write balanced reviews but neither my wife nor I can think of a single negative point to make about Sam. Even his fees are very reasonable.