Award Winning Interior Design Service
With over 10 years experience, Sam has established a creative North London Design Studio. Specialising in interior design, bespoke furniture, project management and architectural services.
The studio prides itself on providing excellent knowledge of design, resulting in beautiful home renovations that charm and inspire.
We tailor every project to suit the needs of the client, sympathetically guiding them through the process from start to finish.
We truly understand the importance of utilising of every space to its full potential, and with the help of computer software, we have innovative ways to bring these ideas to life.
People are what drives our business, the feedback we receive from our clients inspires us to continue to create unique, stunning homes to be proud of.
Patience Designs of Bounds Green and Highgate, London, UK, January 12, 2019 – has won “Best Of Customer Service on Houzz®, the leading platform for home renovation and design. The innovative North London design firm was chosen by the more than 35 million monthly unique users that comprise the Houzz community from among more than one million active home building, renovating and design industry professionals.
“We love working alongside our clients to create excellent design solutions, hopefully we can work with you next!”
“Anyone building, renovating or decorating looks to Houzz for the most talented and service-oriented professionals” said Andrew Small, Managing Director of Houzz UK.
“We’re so pleased to recognise Patience Designs, voted one of our “Best Of Houzz” professionals by our enormous community of homeowners and design enthusiasts actively renovating and decorating their homes.”
Follow Patience Designs on Houzz http://www.houzz.co.uk/pro/patiencedesigns/
- Interior design consultation
- Project management
- Bespoke Furniture design, manufacture and fitting
- Architectural services
- Mrs Rexer, MaryleboneRelationship: Interior design clientProject Date: Septmeber 2016Project Price: £10,000 – £50,000Sam comes across as thoughtful, respectful and focused on you getting a great outcome for all the items in the room. He will go to great lengths to help you find the right item or finish and is happy to visit or receive calls at hours that fit around you as a client.
- Stella, TottenhamRelationship: ClientProject Date: June 2020Project Price: < than £100,000Sam worked with us on the remodelling of our kitchen. He was great! He helped us to work out the colour, texture and best use of our existing space. He was very personable and approachable and as the name says, patient. As a couple, we sometimes had crazy and opposing ideas. He was able to make sense of that, keep a balanced view, and incorporate those ideas into a beautiful design for us. We were so impressed with him, his work ethic and have also enjoyed his sense of humour and great style. We're hoping to have him design our living room next. We would highly recommend Sam and Patience Designs.
- Mr Hargreaves, TwickenhamRelationship: Interior design clientProject Date: December 2016Project Price: £50,000 – £150,000Sam comes across as thoughtful, respectful and focused on you getting a great outcome for all the items in the room. He will go to great lengths to help you find the right item or finish and is happy to visit or receive calls at hours that fit around you as a client.
- William B, HighgateRelationship: ClientProject Date: January 2019Project Price: < than £100,000We had some definite ideas on renovating our Victorian house and Sam has been the ideal design partner in this project. He is knowledgeable about both design trends and about what works. He is a good listener and tactful. He listened carefully to us and helped us figure out what was achievable and what wasn’t, what really mattered to us and what ideas we could discard. He provided endless advice and input, using helpful 3D renders to assist us in envisaging our proposals and patiently helping us refine our ideas, coping calmly as when we changed our minds entirely about some things. He has lots of knowledge and good ideas but never sought to impose his ideas over ours. So we still feel our house is our creation but we would not have managed the renovation so well without Sam’s guidance and input.
- Mr Jalota, IslingtonRelationship: Interior design clientProject Date: December 2016Project Price: £10,000 – £49,000I found Sam at Patience Designs through the houzz website. I was looking for someone who could help me with my apartment refurb, with a vision to go for a contemporary, chic style design. I really liked the photos of Sam's previous projects and so met him at my apartment. He was instantly very warm, and I knew he would be someone I could trust on the project. He then came up with several designs and suggestions; some I liked a lot, some not so much. However, together we were able to brainstorm and make decisions collectively and that was the best thing about Sam - however many times I changed my mind about something, nothing ever was a problem for him. Sam is a great designer, who I would recommend anyone to work with on their projects. He is efficient and works within your deadlines and budgets; he is very amenable and pleasant to deal with; and above all he is very creative, with a fine eye for detail. I could not be happier with the outcome of my project!
- Mrs Cantor, FinchleyRelationship: Interior design clientProject Date: December 2016Project Price: £10,000 – £49,000Sam Patience was a pleasure to work with. I knew I wanted to redecorate our living/dining room but was unsure where to start. When Sam visited my house he came up with several solutions to problems I had in the room. Sam also listened to what I wanted and incorporated my wishes with his designs. He always responded to my texts and emails when I had questions. Sam was able to source both materials and tradesmen when I needed them. I love my new room and I would highly recommend Sam.