Award Winning Interior Design Service
Award Winning Interior Design Service
With over 12 years’ experience, Sam has established a creative North London Interior Design Studio. Specialising in interior design, bespoke furniture, procurement, project management and architectural services.
The studio prides itself on providing excellent knowledge of design, resulting in beautiful home renovations that charm and inspire.
We tailor every project to suit the needs of the client, sympathetically guiding them through the process from start to finish.
We truly understand the importance of utilising of every space to its full potential, and with the help of 3D and VR software, we have innovative ways to bring these ideas to life.
People are what drives our business, the feedback we receive from our clients inspires us to continue to create unique, stunning homes to be proud of.
Patience Designs of London, UK, February 2023.
has won a “Best of Houzz” award for both Design & Customer Service on Houzz®, the leading platform for home renovation and design, including the all-in-one software solution for industry professionals. The innovative interior design company was chosen by the millions of homeowners that comprise the Houzz community from among more than 3 million active home building, renovation and design industry professionals.
Best of Houzz awards are given annually, in three categories: Design, Customer Service and Photography. Design awards honour professionals whose work was the most popular among the Houzz community. Customer Service honours are based on several factors, including a pro’s overall rating on Houzz and client reviews submitted in 2022. Architecture and interior design photographers whose images were most popular are recognised with the Photography award.
“Best of Houzz 2023” badges appear on winners’ profiles as a sign of their commitment to excellence. These badges help the more than 65 million homeowners and home design enthusiasts on Houzz to identify popular and top-rated home professionals for their projects.
Services Provided across London:
- Interior design
- Project management
- Bespoke Furniture
- Architectural services
Hampstead, Hadley Wood, Cockfosters, Southgate, Bounds Green, Highgate, Crouch End, Muswell Hill, Barnet, Friern Barnet, Islington, Holloway, Hampstead Heath, Hampstead Garden Suburb, East Finchley, Alexandra Palace, Camden, Golders Green, Mill Hill, Winchmore Hill, Camden, Kentish Town, Tufnell Park, Kensington, Knightsbridge, West Hampstead and the broader London area.
- William B, HighgateRelationship: ClientProject Date: January 2019Project Price: < than £100,000We had some definite ideas on renovating our Victorian house and Sam has been the ideal design partner in this project. He is knowledgeable about both design trends and about what works. He is a good listener and tactful. He listened carefully to us and helped us figure out what was achievable and what wasn’t, what really mattered to us and what ideas we could discard. He provided endless advice and input, using helpful 3D renders to assist us in envisaging our proposals and patiently helping us refine our ideas, coping calmly as when we changed our minds entirely about some things. He has lots of knowledge and good ideas but never sought to impose his ideas over ours. So we still feel our house is our creation but we would not have managed the renovation so well without Sam’s guidance and input.
- Mrs Rexer, MaryleboneRelationship: Interior design clientProject Date: Septmeber 2016Project Price: £10,000 – £50,000Sam comes across as thoughtful, respectful and focused on you getting a great outcome for all the items in the room. He will go to great lengths to help you find the right item or finish and is happy to visit or receive calls at hours that fit around you as a client.
- Sacha Ragoonath, Dollis HillRelationship: ClientProject Date: March 2017Project Price: > than £100,000I found Sam following reading his excellent reviews on Houzz. After an initial design consultation, Sam made clear his creative ideas and practical solutions to help us renovate our family home in Dollis Hill. We went through an initial design period with Sam, helping make clear between ourselves, Sam and the contractors what we were going to achieve. Houzz boards were used to help curate the design and ease the decision making. Sam made all purchasing for us, helping us with his trade discounts along the way which were vital in keeping the budget manageable. We had our contractors already in place from previous experience, but used Sam’s project management skills to help us oversee the project, and allow us to focus on our own work during what can be a stressful period otherwise. Sam went above and beyond during the install process, often getting stuck in himself! He always made himself available no matter what the time or day. I have since commissioned Sam to help design an office space for my company and have already begun consultation with Sam in regards to exterior work and an extension to our beautiful home. We all love our family home, it really feels like ours now!
- Barnaby Kay, HighgateRelationship: ClientProject Date: Nov 2018Project Price: < than £100,000I asked Sam to redesign my very tired, impractical and small kitchen in my flat. I needed him to find a good builder, and to source all the fixtures and fittings. Throughout the process Sam has been very thorough and organised, full of good ideas, but respectful of my own, and always available to talk through any issues. The kitchen is now finished, and I am delighted with the result.
- Cliff Hall, HighgateRelationship: ClientProject Date: May 2017Project Price: > than £100,000Sam has transformed what was a tired and dated mansion flat into an ultra-modern living space which we love. The project involved a complete renovation and implementing a home automation system to run lighting, heating and digital music system in every room. His attention to detail and design aesthetics is remarkable. In every room and space in the house Sam took my vague ideas and developed them into practical, workable solutions which look stunning. In completing the renovation, Sam dealt with a wide range of contractors and suppliers, some of which proved to be very challenging. Sam managed the logistics and project flow brilliantly and was on site and in communication each and every day - problem solving, adapting, and making adjustments to ensure that everything progressed smoothly. The results speak for themselves and I could not have chosen a better designer. I recommend him warmly and hope you are lucky enough to secure his services.
- Stella, TottenhamRelationship: ClientProject Date: June 2020Project Price: < than £100,000Sam worked with us on the remodelling of our kitchen. He was great! He helped us to work out the colour, texture and best use of our existing space. He was very personable and approachable and as the name says, patient. As a couple, we sometimes had crazy and opposing ideas. He was able to make sense of that, keep a balanced view, and incorporate those ideas into a beautiful design for us. We were so impressed with him, his work ethic and have also enjoyed his sense of humour and great style. We're hoping to have him design our living room next. We would highly recommend Sam and Patience Designs.