Award Winning Interior Design Service
With over 10 years experience, Sam has established a creative North London Design Studio. Specialising in interior design, bespoke furniture, project management and architectural services.
The studio prides itself on providing excellent knowledge of design, resulting in beautiful home renovations that charm and inspire.
We tailor every project to suit the needs of the client, sympathetically guiding them through the process from start to finish.
We truly understand the importance of utilising of every space to its full potential, and with the help of computer software, we have innovative ways to bring these ideas to life.
People are what drives our business, the feedback we receive from our clients inspires us to continue to create unique, stunning homes to be proud of.
Patience Designs of Bounds Green and Highgate, London, UK, January 12, 2019 – has won “Best Of Customer Service on Houzz®, the leading platform for home renovation and design. The innovative North London design firm was chosen by the more than 35 million monthly unique users that comprise the Houzz community from among more than one million active home building, renovating and design industry professionals.
“We love working alongside our clients to create excellent design solutions, hopefully we can work with you next!”
“Anyone building, renovating or decorating looks to Houzz for the most talented and service-oriented professionals” said Andrew Small, Managing Director of Houzz UK.
“We’re so pleased to recognise Patience Designs, voted one of our “Best Of Houzz” professionals by our enormous community of homeowners and design enthusiasts actively renovating and decorating their homes.”
Follow Patience Designs on Houzz http://www.houzz.co.uk/pro/patiencedesigns/
- Interior design consultation
- Project management
- Bespoke Furniture design, manufacture and fitting
- Architectural services
- Mr Jalota, IslingtonRelationship: Interior design clientProject Date: December 2016Project Price: £10,000 – £49,000I found Sam at Patience Designs through the houzz website. I was looking for someone who could help me with my apartment refurb, with a vision to go for a contemporary, chic style design. I really liked the photos of Sam's previous projects and so met him at my apartment. He was instantly very warm, and I knew he would be someone I could trust on the project. He then came up with several designs and suggestions; some I liked a lot, some not so much. However, together we were able to brainstorm and make decisions collectively and that was the best thing about Sam - however many times I changed my mind about something, nothing ever was a problem for him. Sam is a great designer, who I would recommend anyone to work with on their projects. He is efficient and works within your deadlines and budgets; he is very amenable and pleasant to deal with; and above all he is very creative, with a fine eye for detail. I could not be happier with the outcome of my project!
- Michael Brett FurnitureRelationship: ColleagueProject Date: August 2015Project Price: £1,000 – £9,999I have worked with Sam for many years now. Sam is incredibly talented as a furniture and product designer and always gets hands on with the manufacturing and installation of his projects to ensure quality and client satisfaction. Sam displays a great ability to work alongside other trades to ensure any project is managed with the utmost attention to detail and care. The most important skill for a designer is to understand material capability and limitations. Sam has a great understanding of materials whilst creatively maximising the capability of any material. I will definitely look forward to working with Sam in the future.
- Greta Kemper, Dollis HillRelationship: ClientProject Date: Nov 2018Project Price: > than £100,000We would wholeheartedly recommend Sam to anyone! We wanted a ground floor kitchen extension - a big project for us - and were concerned about getting the result we wanted, so needed an experienced design and project manager. Sam helped us to design and choose everything - the kitchen units, paint colours, the flooring, furniture and designed the bespoke cupboards. Sam was only interested in getting the best options for us. When we had chosen something he still researched better options based on his previous experience. For example, he found a better quality and looking flooring option, also when we decided at short notice to have a downdraft extractor he spent time researching and sourcing the quietist and cheapest option. Even after we had paid his final bill he still chased some outstanding items for us without being asked. We didn’t end up with the result we originally intended, we ended up with something much better thanks to Sam. We are very happy with it!
- Mrs Ryder, IslingtonRelationship: Interior design clientProject Date: October 2015Project Price: £1,000 – £9,999Sam designed John Lewis wardrobes for two of my bedrooms in 2014. I was impressed with his ideas and attention to detail, so he was the obvious choice when I wanted bespoke shelving and media units. Sam was able to visualise what was needed and made suggestions that make excellent use of space and complement the existing colour schemes. Installation is not easy in a 5th floor flat with no parking, but Sam and Mike were always cheerful and professional. If my perfectionism was in any way irritating they did not let on! We are all thrilled with the end result and would not hesitate to recommend Patience Designs to others.
- Stephane Dubois, PutneyRelationship: ClientProject Date: August 2014Project Price: £1,000 – £9,999Sam has been really smart in helping us with three projects to fit new cupboards into our Putney flight where the space was tight and needed some innovative thinking. Sam came up with some clear ideas to make the best use of the space, recommending good quality materials within our budgets. He was flexible and listened to our ideas. He was good to work with and recommended very good fitters with whom he made a great team. Have recommended him to friends!
- Sacha Ragoonath, Dollis HillRelationship: ClientProject Date: March 2017Project Price: > than £100,000I found Sam following reading his excellent reviews on Houzz. After an initial design consultation, Sam made clear his creative ideas and practical solutions to help us renovate our family home in Dollis Hill. We went through an initial design period with Sam, helping make clear between ourselves, Sam and the contractors what we were going to achieve. Houzz boards were used to help curate the design and ease the decision making. Sam made all purchasing for us, helping us with his trade discounts along the way which were vital in keeping the budget manageable. We had our contractors already in place from previous experience, but used Sam’s project management skills to help us oversee the project, and allow us to focus on our own work during what can be a stressful period otherwise. Sam went above and beyond during the install process, often getting stuck in himself! He always made himself available no matter what the time or day. I have since commissioned Sam to help design an office space for my company and have already begun consultation with Sam in regards to exterior work and an extension to our beautiful home. We all love our family home, it really feels like ours now!