Award Winning Interior Design Service
With over 10 years experience, Sam has established a creative North London Design Studio. Specialising in interior design, bespoke furniture, project management and architectural services.
The studio prides itself on providing excellent knowledge of design, resulting in beautiful home renovations that charm and inspire.
We tailor every project to suit the needs of the client, sympathetically guiding them through the process from start to finish.
We truly understand the importance of utilising of every space to its full potential, and with the help of computer software, we have innovative ways to bring these ideas to life.
People are what drives our business, the feedback we receive from our clients inspires us to continue to create unique, stunning homes to be proud of.
Patience Designs of Bounds Green and Highgate, London, UK, January 12, 2019 – has won “Best Of Customer Service on Houzz®, the leading platform for home renovation and design. The innovative North London design firm was chosen by the more than 35 million monthly unique users that comprise the Houzz community from among more than one million active home building, renovating and design industry professionals.
“We love working alongside our clients to create excellent design solutions, hopefully we can work with you next!”
“Anyone building, renovating or decorating looks to Houzz for the most talented and service-oriented professionals” said Andrew Small, Managing Director of Houzz UK.
“We’re so pleased to recognise Patience Designs, voted one of our “Best Of Houzz” professionals by our enormous community of homeowners and design enthusiasts actively renovating and decorating their homes.”
Follow Patience Designs on Houzz http://www.houzz.co.uk/pro/patiencedesigns/
- Interior design consultation
- Project management
- Bespoke Furniture design, manufacture and fitting
- Architectural services
- Stephane Dubois, PutneyRelationship: ClientProject Date: August 2014Project Price: £1,000 – £9,999Sam has been really smart in helping us with three projects to fit new cupboards into our Putney flight where the space was tight and needed some innovative thinking. Sam came up with some clear ideas to make the best use of the space, recommending good quality materials within our budgets. He was flexible and listened to our ideas. He was good to work with and recommended very good fitters with whom he made a great team. Have recommended him to friends!
- Mr Hargreaves, TwickenhamRelationship: Interior design clientProject Date: December 2016Project Price: £50,000 – £150,000Sam comes across as thoughtful, respectful and focused on you getting a great outcome for all the items in the room. He will go to great lengths to help you find the right item or finish and is happy to visit or receive calls at hours that fit around you as a client.
- Shaun, ClaptonRelationship: ClientProject Date: September 2020Project Price: < than £100,000Sam and Jamie excelled on this project. We have three children and work full time jobs so nothing happens in our household without help. Sam and Jamie provided their support in spades (and beyond their direct scope). They were highly professional and adept at working within COVID limitations. They delivered an exceptional outcome, in a short time period.Their level of energy and engagement was outstanding; they have high attention to detail and ensured a high quality outcome that far exceeded our expectations. They even impressed our kids; who kept asking when Sam and Jamie are coming back! The outcome is summarized by the word that my wife and I uttered when completed... "WOW!"
- Cliff Hall, HighgateRelationship: ClientProject Date: May 2017Project Price: > than £100,000Sam has transformed what was a tired and dated mansion flat into an ultra-modern living space which we love. The project involved a complete renovation and implementing a home automation system to run lighting, heating and digital music system in every room. His attention to detail and design aesthetics is remarkable. In every room and space in the house Sam took my vague ideas and developed them into practical, workable solutions which look stunning. In completing the renovation, Sam dealt with a wide range of contractors and suppliers, some of which proved to be very challenging. Sam managed the logistics and project flow brilliantly and was on site and in communication each and every day - problem solving, adapting, and making adjustments to ensure that everything progressed smoothly. The results speak for themselves and I could not have chosen a better designer. I recommend him warmly and hope you are lucky enough to secure his services.
- Jeff Badaev, SmartFit WardrobesRelationship: ClientProject Date: Nov 2018Project Price: < than £100,000It is a pleasure to work with Patience Designs team. We recommend them to those who value functionality and smart ergonomics. The project we've done with them was one of the most functional we've made so far. Five elements in one: Media Unit, Bookcase, Display, Wall bed, functional storage, and wardrobe. More to that - it looks absolutely great. Good team to work with as they do their job well. We do recommend them.
- Stella, TottenhamRelationship: ClientProject Date: June 2020Project Price: < than £100,000Sam worked with us on the remodelling of our kitchen. He was great! He helped us to work out the colour, texture and best use of our existing space. He was very personable and approachable and as the name says, patient. As a couple, we sometimes had crazy and opposing ideas. He was able to make sense of that, keep a balanced view, and incorporate those ideas into a beautiful design for us. We were so impressed with him, his work ethic and have also enjoyed his sense of humour and great style. We're hoping to have him design our living room next. We would highly recommend Sam and Patience Designs.