Award Winning Interior Design Service
With over 10 years experience, Sam has established a creative North London Design Studio. Specialising in interior design, bespoke furniture, project management and architectural services.
The studio prides itself on providing excellent knowledge of design, resulting in beautiful home renovations that charm and inspire.
We tailor every project to suit the needs of the client, sympathetically guiding them through the process from start to finish.
We truly understand the importance of utilising of every space to its full potential, and with the help of computer software, we have innovative ways to bring these ideas to life.
People are what drives our business, the feedback we receive from our clients inspires us to continue to create unique, stunning homes to be proud of.
Patience Designs of Bounds Green and Highgate, London, UK, January 12, 2019 – has won “Best Of Customer Service on Houzz®, the leading platform for home renovation and design. The innovative North London design firm was chosen by the more than 35 million monthly unique users that comprise the Houzz community from among more than one million active home building, renovating and design industry professionals.
“We love working alongside our clients to create excellent design solutions, hopefully we can work with you next!”
“Anyone building, renovating or decorating looks to Houzz for the most talented and service-oriented professionals” said Andrew Small, Managing Director of Houzz UK.
“We’re so pleased to recognise Patience Designs, voted one of our “Best Of Houzz” professionals by our enormous community of homeowners and design enthusiasts actively renovating and decorating their homes.”
Follow Patience Designs on Houzz http://www.houzz.co.uk/pro/patiencedesigns/
- Interior design consultation
- Project management
- Bespoke Furniture design, manufacture and fitting
- Architectural services
- Mrs Ryder, IslingtonRelationship: Interior design clientProject Date: October 2015Project Price: £1,000 – £9,999Sam designed John Lewis wardrobes for two of my bedrooms in 2014. I was impressed with his ideas and attention to detail, so he was the obvious choice when I wanted bespoke shelving and media units. Sam was able to visualise what was needed and made suggestions that make excellent use of space and complement the existing colour schemes. Installation is not easy in a 5th floor flat with no parking, but Sam and Mike were always cheerful and professional. If my perfectionism was in any way irritating they did not let on! We are all thrilled with the end result and would not hesitate to recommend Patience Designs to others.
- Jeff Badaev, SmartFit WardrobesRelationship: ClientProject Date: Nov 2018Project Price: < than £100,000It is a pleasure to work with Patience Designs team. We recommend them to those who value functionality and smart ergonomics. The project we've done with them was one of the most functional we've made so far. Five elements in one: Media Unit, Bookcase, Display, Wall bed, functional storage, and wardrobe. More to that - it looks absolutely great. Good team to work with as they do their job well. We do recommend them.
- Eric, HighgateRelationship: ClientProject Date: June 2020Project Price: > than £100,000My wife and I found Sam Patience on the internet and hired him to design and supervise a renovation of our 1970’s house, from start to finish. The project included the full re-design of our study, two bedrooms, guest cloakroom, and entry hall as well as improvements to other rooms throughout the house. The work involved new desks, shelves, cupboards, and lighting, all of which had to be designed with a view to maximizing the use of limited space. Sam did a superb job in every respect. Throughout the project, he was careful and attentive, always listening to our preferences and concerns, and communicating very clearly. We were impressed not only by his creativity and aesthetic sense but also by his ability to suggest design options and materials that we had not even considered. His attention to detail was meticulous, no matter how much effort was required. He was absolutely professional in all his dealing with us, with suppliers, with contractors, and with craftsmen. With Sam’s help, we now have a streamlined modern house that is more comfortable, more beautiful, and more functional.
- Mrs Karakhanyan, St John's Wood
- Mr Forgacs, IslingtonRelationship: Interior design clientProject Date: May 2015Project Price: £10,000 – £99,999We first met Sam Patience when he was working on bedroom design for John Lewis and we were delighted with his ideas and approach. He was imaginative but also practical and the wardrobes that we now have are just perfect. It was to Sam that we turned - but now independently from JL - a year or so later when we needed a radical redesign to a second bedroom. Just as before he listened to what we thought we needed, guided us into seeing different ways of what was possible in the space. I think his attention to detail has been amazing. He even agreed to meet us in store when we were deciding on colours of wardrobe doors, carpets, headboards and window coverings. He is very approachable, friendly, delightfully irreverent but above all he is truly professional; he delivers on what he promises and to a very high standard. I like to write balanced reviews but neither my wife nor I can think of a single negative point to make about Sam. Even his fees are very reasonable.
- Shaun, ClaptonRelationship: ClientProject Date: September 2020Project Price: < than £100,000Sam and Jamie excelled on this project. We have three children and work full time jobs so nothing happens in our household without help. Sam and Jamie provided their support in spades (and beyond their direct scope). They were highly professional and adept at working within COVID limitations. They delivered an exceptional outcome, in a short time period.Their level of energy and engagement was outstanding; they have high attention to detail and ensured a high quality outcome that far exceeded our expectations. They even impressed our kids; who kept asking when Sam and Jamie are coming back! The outcome is summarized by the word that my wife and I uttered when completed... "WOW!"