Award Winning Interior Design Service
With over 10 years experience, Sam has established a creative North London Design Studio. Specialising in interior design, bespoke furniture, project management and architectural services.
The studio prides itself on providing excellent knowledge of design, resulting in beautiful home renovations that charm and inspire.
We tailor every project to suit the needs of the client, sympathetically guiding them through the process from start to finish.
We truly understand the importance of utilising of every space to its full potential, and with the help of computer software, we have innovative ways to bring these ideas to life.
People are what drives our business, the feedback we receive from our clients inspires us to continue to create unique, stunning homes to be proud of.
Patience Designs of Bounds Green and Highgate, London, UK, January 12, 2019 – has won “Best Of Customer Service on Houzz®, the leading platform for home renovation and design. The innovative North London design firm was chosen by the more than 35 million monthly unique users that comprise the Houzz community from among more than one million active home building, renovating and design industry professionals.
“We love working alongside our clients to create excellent design solutions, hopefully we can work with you next!”
“Anyone building, renovating or decorating looks to Houzz for the most talented and service-oriented professionals” said Andrew Small, Managing Director of Houzz UK.
“We’re so pleased to recognise Patience Designs, voted one of our “Best Of Houzz” professionals by our enormous community of homeowners and design enthusiasts actively renovating and decorating their homes.”
Follow Patience Designs on Houzz http://www.houzz.co.uk/pro/patiencedesigns/
- Interior design consultation
- Project management
- Bespoke Furniture design, manufacture and fitting
- Architectural services
- Mrs Karakhanyan, St John's Wood
- Mr Hargreaves, TwickenhamRelationship: Interior design clientProject Date: December 2016Project Price: £50,000 – £150,000Sam comes across as thoughtful, respectful and focused on you getting a great outcome for all the items in the room. He will go to great lengths to help you find the right item or finish and is happy to visit or receive calls at hours that fit around you as a client.
- Mrs Cantor, FinchleyRelationship: Interior design clientProject Date: December 2016Project Price: £10,000 – £49,000Sam Patience was a pleasure to work with. I knew I wanted to redecorate our living/dining room but was unsure where to start. When Sam visited my house he came up with several solutions to problems I had in the room. Sam also listened to what I wanted and incorporated my wishes with his designs. He always responded to my texts and emails when I had questions. Sam was able to source both materials and tradesmen when I needed them. I love my new room and I would highly recommend Sam.
- Michael Brett FurnitureRelationship: ColleagueProject Date: August 2015Project Price: £1,000 – £9,999I have worked with Sam for many years now. Sam is incredibly talented as a furniture and product designer and always gets hands on with the manufacturing and installation of his projects to ensure quality and client satisfaction. Sam displays a great ability to work alongside other trades to ensure any project is managed with the utmost attention to detail and care. The most important skill for a designer is to understand material capability and limitations. Sam has a great understanding of materials whilst creatively maximising the capability of any material. I will definitely look forward to working with Sam in the future.
- Mr Atkin, FinchleyRelationship: ClientProject Date: March 2018Project Price: > than £100,000I found Sam through a personal recommendation, having seen some of his other work which I loved. I had already begun a complex ground floor rear extension and loft conversion, so Sam had the difficult task of coming up with ideas for composition and layout, all in a tight timeframe due to the build already progressing quickly. Having now completed my development, I can say Sam has far exceeded my expectations and I would unreservedly recommend him. My only regret is that I didn't ask for his help earlier in the build. I never intended to have an interior designer, as thought I had a clear design vision, but Sam changed my perception of what a designer brings. His approach was holistic, from thinking about how to use the space and suggesting design features through to textures and colours to bring it to life. Sam never pushed too hard in one direction and provided illustrations and source material to guide my thinking. He always worked within my budget and actually found ways to achieve a result beyond my expectations, for less money. I completely trusted Sam to alter designs to better use our space. Some examples of his influence are: - I planned to have a separate utility room next to the kitchen, but Sam cleverly incorporated the washing machine, dryer and clothes hanging space within the kitchen units to create clean lines and a much more open feel in the kitchen/diner. - Sam changed the island dimensions to create more balanced working spaces and walkways. - Sam changed the direction of door hanging to ensure maximum feeling of space and completely designed the lighting scheme. He also assisted on floor choice (we went with engineered oak) to provide a more luxurious feel and prepare for the 2nd fix. Overall, I am delighted with his work and will absolutely use him again on my next project.
- Mr Jalota, IslingtonRelationship: Interior design clientProject Date: December 2016Project Price: £10,000 – £49,000I found Sam at Patience Designs through the houzz website. I was looking for someone who could help me with my apartment refurb, with a vision to go for a contemporary, chic style design. I really liked the photos of Sam's previous projects and so met him at my apartment. He was instantly very warm, and I knew he would be someone I could trust on the project. He then came up with several designs and suggestions; some I liked a lot, some not so much. However, together we were able to brainstorm and make decisions collectively and that was the best thing about Sam - however many times I changed my mind about something, nothing ever was a problem for him. Sam is a great designer, who I would recommend anyone to work with on their projects. He is efficient and works within your deadlines and budgets; he is very amenable and pleasant to deal with; and above all he is very creative, with a fine eye for detail. I could not be happier with the outcome of my project!