Award Winning Interior Design Service
With over 10 years experience, Sam has established a creative North London Design Studio. Specialising in interior design, bespoke furniture, project management and architectural services.
The studio prides itself on providing excellent knowledge of design, resulting in beautiful home renovations that charm and inspire.
We tailor every project to suit the needs of the client, sympathetically guiding them through the process from start to finish.
We truly understand the importance of utilising of every space to its full potential, and with the help of computer software, we have innovative ways to bring these ideas to life.
People are what drives our business, the feedback we receive from our clients inspires us to continue to create unique, stunning homes to be proud of.
Patience Designs of Bounds Green and Highgate, London, UK, January 12, 2019 – has won “Best Of Customer Service on Houzz®, the leading platform for home renovation and design. The innovative North London design firm was chosen by the more than 35 million monthly unique users that comprise the Houzz community from among more than one million active home building, renovating and design industry professionals.
“We love working alongside our clients to create excellent design solutions, hopefully we can work with you next!”
“Anyone building, renovating or decorating looks to Houzz for the most talented and service-oriented professionals” said Andrew Small, Managing Director of Houzz UK.
“We’re so pleased to recognise Patience Designs, voted one of our “Best Of Houzz” professionals by our enormous community of homeowners and design enthusiasts actively renovating and decorating their homes.”
Follow Patience Designs on Houzz http://www.houzz.co.uk/pro/patiencedesigns/
- Interior design consultation
- Project management
- Bespoke Furniture design, manufacture and fitting
- Architectural services
- Barnaby Kay, HighgateRelationship: ClientProject Date: Nov 2018Project Price: < than £100,000I asked Sam to redesign my very tired, impractical and small kitchen in my flat. I needed him to find a good builder, and to source all the fixtures and fittings. Throughout the process Sam has been very thorough and organised, full of good ideas, but respectful of my own, and always available to talk through any issues. The kitchen is now finished, and I am delighted with the result.
- Mrs Karakhanyan, St John's Wood
- William B, HighgateRelationship: ClientProject Date: January 2019Project Price: < than £100,000We had some definite ideas on renovating our Victorian house and Sam has been the ideal design partner in this project. He is knowledgeable about both design trends and about what works. He is a good listener and tactful. He listened carefully to us and helped us figure out what was achievable and what wasn’t, what really mattered to us and what ideas we could discard. He provided endless advice and input, using helpful 3D renders to assist us in envisaging our proposals and patiently helping us refine our ideas, coping calmly as when we changed our minds entirely about some things. He has lots of knowledge and good ideas but never sought to impose his ideas over ours. So we still feel our house is our creation but we would not have managed the renovation so well without Sam’s guidance and input.
- Michael Brett FurnitureRelationship: ColleagueProject Date: August 2015Project Price: £1,000 – £9,999I have worked with Sam for many years now. Sam is incredibly talented as a furniture and product designer and always gets hands on with the manufacturing and installation of his projects to ensure quality and client satisfaction. Sam displays a great ability to work alongside other trades to ensure any project is managed with the utmost attention to detail and care. The most important skill for a designer is to understand material capability and limitations. Sam has a great understanding of materials whilst creatively maximising the capability of any material. I will definitely look forward to working with Sam in the future.
- Mr Withington, Crouch EndRelationship: ClientProject Date: July 2015Project Price: £1,000 – £9,999Sam had a vision right from the start. He came up with an ideal solution for my bedroom, which was something I'd never even considered. His designed sealed the deal and I went ahead with the new bedroom order and am very happy with the result. I would happily recommend Sam to anybody needing a bespoke design.
- Mrs Cantor, FinchleyRelationship: Interior design clientProject Date: December 2016Project Price: £10,000 – £49,000Sam Patience was a pleasure to work with. I knew I wanted to redecorate our living/dining room but was unsure where to start. When Sam visited my house he came up with several solutions to problems I had in the room. Sam also listened to what I wanted and incorporated my wishes with his designs. He always responded to my texts and emails when I had questions. Sam was able to source both materials and tradesmen when I needed them. I love my new room and I would highly recommend Sam.